Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Breach - movie review

Just finished watching the movie: Breach. IMDB gave it 7.4 out 10. Too generous for me. Interesting film and story because it was based on a true story and real people. BUT, it was slow and somewhat boring. I was given the DVD by a bro and is worth a $2 rental but that's it. Definitely not a $4 film. The lead actor, Chris Cooper carried the film. Had a lesser actor had the part I pale to think what would of come of it. I was surprised by Ryan Phillippe's acting. I thought he be another useless pretty boy actor; e.g. Demi Moore's husband, but he actually did a passable job..

Bottom line: skip this one unless you've seen everything else and you have to watch a movie.

2 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

I agree it's slow but because Chris Cooper is a good actor, it was not too bad. I like that actress there too (forget her name)

Wendy said...

Hi- over from Liza's blog. My blog is private now except for my photo blog. Anyways, saw this movie and thought it boring too. I am with ya on the Bourne movie though- Thought it was GREAT!!!