Sunday, August 12, 2007

I can't spell

So, how does one start a blog? "A funny thing happened on the way to the forum..." Na - probably been used. So I'll state the obvious; I can't spell. The first question I asked my wife - (she blogs way too much) "does this thing have spell check?" Fortunately this thing does. Too bad that I can't type either. This may be way too difficult to continue....

The name of my blog was a classic line from a milk commercial back in early '80s in North Carolina. The actor,
James Albert Varney Jr. was amazing. 60 Minutes did a story about him. He portrayed a character named Ernest P. Worrell. There were a bunch of movies by him... But anyways, I always thought the line was funny.

I just turned 47. 47 never looked so good... yeah right. I have to stop bloging now... my family require my assisance in the kitchen, I'm the baker in the family and they want to make my birthday cake... this requires my attention. I'm not making this up.... I can't spell or type so this short post has taken way too long.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy birthday Bradley!!!!
I can't believe you started blogging!! That was my morning shock...of all the things I would never have expected of you, that takes the prize! I will look forward to reading your ever thoughtful commentary on life and popular culture! Excellent so far!
Liza's got to be stoked! Hubby points for sure!You are too much!!
Love you, Karen Johnson